Saturday, January 9, 2010

My 19th B-day!!

Outfit I wore to my "party" :
dress from Target
tights from Target
cardigan from my sister
shoes (oxfords) from platos
necklace from claires


I ment up at Ros's to go to the movies with her, Elexandria, and Adrianna. We decided to take two cars down to Harkinson's Theatres. Ros and I got there before Elexandria and Adrianna so we decided to take photos with Alvin and the Chipmunks (also the movie we saw):




about 2 minutes later, we hear what sounds like rain and the fire alarm starts going off. Turns out a pipe had burst and was gushing water into the box office. We exchanged our tickets for passes right as the fire department showed up.






We ended up going to Tinseltown Theatres and ended up clear on the other side of town. Ran into the Oklahoma State Capitol (pic below). We called my dad for directions and he sent us down Lincoln Blvd until he realized he meant Martin Luther King Road... after 25 minutes we finally got there at 6:10, right when the movie started. We saw the movie and we all enjoyed it (it was okay). ;) My favorite part with the chipmunks watching meerkat manor.

Around 9PM we picked up Keera, Kristen, Reggie (Ros's brother), and Eric and headed over to Cheddar's to eat. We got a waitor to sing happy birthday to me and everyone enjoyed their meals. I had a strawberry lemonade, salad, and grilled chicken alfredo, it was delicious and I even took 1/2 of it home - they serve big portions. Around 11PM we headed back to Ros's apartment and played some games. Keera bought me chocolate cake and Ros bought me a great gift of cute earrings & a nice watch. :)




The whole crew: (From Left to Right) Kristen (in pink), Kerra, Eric, Reggie, and Rosalyn (holding Leo)~



After watching Supernatural for a few hours, I headed home at 4am. Woke up the next day at 4PM. Got ready and headed off to find a sushi restaurant. We found one called "The Noodle House", it wasn't busy at all and very locally run, but the found was delicious and the service pretty good! We got a "volcano" sushi for an appetizer and wonton soup, and my parents and my sister shared the meal for two. I got the "catepillar" sushi for my main course.










After eating dinner, we went to Buy for Less to get me a cake - we ended up getting a brownie cheesecake. I didn't get any presents because I already got a cellphone and a Wii (early b-day gifts) ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers