Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a review


Recently I've been really into http://www.swagbucks.com/ , which by participating in searching using their search engine and other random little tasks you earn "swagbucks." You can win amazon cards, clothing, giftcards, and more. Today I went to see another way I could earn swagbucks. I signed up for http://www.gamehouse.com/ free 7 day trial. Shortly after I got 115 swagbucks. I searched around game house and ended up downloading Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal.


Normally, you would only get a 60 minute trial before you'd have to pay. The story takes place in the 1920's and you play the character of up and coming report Valerie Porter. The game itself is a I spy sort of game, in each level you are searching for clues to solver the murder of Scarlet Velour. Overall I completed the game in about 3 hours, so it's probabaly not worth actually purchasing, but if you get a chance to sign up for gamehouse's free week trial I'd recommend checking this game out!
By the way, if you read this and want to help me earn some swagbucks, click on the below banner ;) You get 3 points for signing up!

Search & Win

-allison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers